Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beautiful Grey at Newport Beach

California has been amazing.  I think I jinxed the good weather :[ It's been gloomy and chilly, but it has not stopped me from having fun.  I love having the windows down when I'm in the car because you get to meet the most interesting people on the road! Sometimes in mere seconds of stopping, the old man next to you would ask you to "Blow your smoke over this way, I've quit smoking but I still love the smell."  Then before the car zoomed off, he pulled out a toy butterfly and yelled out "Oh look! A Butterfly."

I did not carry my camera around but my friend did take some pictures of me at Newport Beach.  I sat on the rocks for a long time watching the waves and people who were attempting to surf but failed.  The beautiful sound of ocean waves hitting on the rocks mixed with the salty ocean smell was the perfect setting to empty your head and just think about absolutely nothing.






No comments:

Post a Comment