Monday, April 16, 2012

breezy new york finds



It was spontaneous.  It was exhausting.  It was worth every penny.  My girls and I decided to do an out of the blue trip to New York city.  It was only for a day and a half since I had to work Sunday night, but I enjoyed every second of my visit. 

We stayed at Ameritania At Times Square.  It was boutique, modern, and location-worthy.  The best part was that a Starbucks was only a few steps away.  (Caffeine addicts :/) 

The spring weather was amazing.  The breeze and sunshine could not have been more perfect.  I found a cute pastel button down, and a pair of vintage Levi shorts I've been longing for.  





Off the bus- straight to Starbucks


Ameritania

pewwwww

Before dinner at the Andaz Wall & Water



After dinner for a great view of the Brooklyn Bridge


Walk to Shake Shack


Snap of myself at Time Square

Shackburger and Fries (: mmmmm

Before hopping on the bus back to Boston





No comments:

Post a Comment