Monday, May 14, 2012

Moss


I woke up around 630 this morning and told myself to check back on the clock around 730, and I did.  At 730 I told myself to check back on the clock around 830, and I did.  How is it that I had such good grasp of time when I was half asleep?  When I am fully conscious and awake, time is always out of my reach...
I am still working on that book- "Power of Now",  and last night before I fell asleep I remember reading about how there is no point of asking "What time is it?" because the answer is "Now".  Time is passing by, but all we should be caring about is what is going to happen "NOW" right?  I don't agree with the concept 100%, but I am still trying to make sense of it.

As I'm sitting outside looking around, I see that the old french concession is covered in mostly different shades of brown.  I looked closer and noticed patches of green on the bricks- Moss! I use to cringe when I see moss.  It was disturbing to me, but right now, I think it's quite beautiful.  I want my next piece to have that mossy texture... challenge accepted.

Can I please have myself a shitty garage and just paint in my underwear all day?  That is literally all I've been thinking about. Fuck school, fuck work.. maybe one day, i'll be badass enough to just do that.









No comments:

Post a Comment