Monday, May 7, 2012

serendipity monday

First day of work was casual, fun, and adventurous (:
After work, I met up with my friend, and we went to Blue Frog for dinner.
Happy Hour along with Buy 1 burger get 1 free. How great is that?
Obviously with such a great deal, the place was packed.
We waited outside with a beer and shared a smoke.
At times, we stood in silence and just appreciated the city.  




I do not have internet at the apartment right now :[  I walked down stairs into a very familiar cafe, Amokka cafe.  I remember studying here with my friends for IB psychology exams my senior year.  It's weird sitting at this cafe a year later... :( missing my old friends who are spread around the globe now.  Good night and sweet dreams.  Cannot wait for what tomorrow has prepared for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment