Thursday, May 10, 2012

POP- burst of bubble


When everything is beautiful and perfect, but suddenly a "pop", things that are beautiful seem to change their form- distorted, no longer beautiful.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It gets real chilly at night nowadays.  I hate how chilly it gets, but I like how it makes me tingle from head to toe.  
I decided to skip the cab ride, and walked a distance.  A good walk to think about things.  
It's hard to make someone understand something when culture is the influence of it all.  It is even more difficult when you try to explain something to your family (relatives) but they just don't get it.  It has to do with culture, language, and lifestyle.  There isn't much I can do but just sit there and nod along when they disagree with my opinions.  I respect what they have to say, and try to take it all in.  However, they did, in fact, burst my bubble.  What I thought was beautiful and colorful became colorless and uncomfortably dull.  =.= 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i like to look up and see vast of green

Why is it so hard for people to trust each other? I know that this society is filled with criminals and dangerous people, but is it wrong of me to want to trust people, and to think there are countless of good people out in the world?  Lack of kindness, Lack of altruism, Lack of generosity, Lack of love, Lack of peace.  Why is it that people focus on what is lacking.  More than 6 billion people in the world, yet it's hard to find someone whose real and kind.  "Down to earth" is becoming harder and harder to find.  Sometimes, people provide kindness to the wrong people, and thus they stop being kind...  
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


A guy was taking pictures of the busy street.  I asked if I could take a picture of his picture (:

I met the most beautiful creature alive
it's always nice to catch up with an old friend

No comments:

Post a Comment